We are proud to offer the Tour Striker PW and Tour Striker 7 Iron training clubs to enhance your ball striking skills.
The PW is targeted for beginner to intermediate golfers while the 7 iron is geared for intermediate to advanced player who is dedicated to practicing.
The Tour Striker Training Clubs are cast of 433 stainless steel and fitted with a True Temper Uniflex steel shaft. The vibration dampening piece affixed within the back cavity reduces shock on mis-hit shots while developing ball striking skills.
Contact Tour Striker
To place an order for any of our products; for questions on existing orders; and for any other inquiries, please call:
Available Hours: 9am - 5pm EST, Monday – Friday, excluding holidays.
Video Download Instructions
For customers that did not set up a member account please use these instructions to retrieve your downloads. Go to "My Account". Choose the forgot username/password link. Use your email address. It will email you your username and password. Please input that information into your "My Account" tab. Go to "My Orders" then click on the small green magnifying glass to the right of the order to open the order with the downloads. The download button will be a box that states: “Click here to download”. Please call 480-664-1002 if you have any further questions.
Tour Striker Order/Shipping Details
Tour Striker ships packages using the following methods: USPS Priority, FedEx Ground and FedEx 2nd Day. We are not able to ship under your own personal shipper account number. We do not ship to PO boxes.
Orders are typically shipped within 1-3 business days from when the order is placed. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday, except by prior arrangement. Please allow 5-7 business days for U.S. domestic delivery. If you do not receive your order within this time frame please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-664-1002.
We cannot make rush deliveries to PO Boxes. You can check the status of your order online 24 hours a day by going to usps.com or fedex.com (depending on which method was used to ship your order) and entering the tracking number provided via e-mail at the time your purchased is shipped.
We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by Tour Striker or other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
FedEx 2nd Day Mail guarantees that the product will be delivered within two business days anywhere within the domestic US after it has left our facility.
International Orders are shipped via USPS International First Class. Once they clear US Customs, orders can take anywhere from 7-28 business days to arrive depending on your location and how quickly the shipment passes through your country's customs department.
International Customers are responsible for all import duties and taxes imposed by their country. International customers should check with their local government and postal service concerning such charges.
State Sales tax will be charged on orders delivered to AZ, CA, FL, & NC.
Tour Striker Guarantees, Warranty and Returns
***Revolution Golf Customers*** - please call 1-800-935-3057 or visit their website by clicking here.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every training product that you purchase from Tour Striker. If you are not satisfied with any training product that you purchased directly from the TourStriker.com website or through our Tour Striker Customer Service, you may return the item within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of the purchase price, minus any shipping, handling or any other extra charges paid by the customer or incurred by Tour Striker Inc. in your intial order.* Extra charges includes custom fitting upcharges. The item must be returned in new, unused or good condition, if possible in its original packaging and including all parts and accessories to ensure a full refund. Please read our Return Rules and Restrictions before returning your item. *Standard Shipping & Handling charges incurred by Tour Striker for US orders are as follows: Club: $12.95, Smart Ball & Educator: $6.95, Smart Bag: $14.95.
Tour Striker 365 Day Warranty
Tour Striker warrants its training clubs and products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 365 days. Tour Striker will, without charge to the original purchaser, repair or replace, at our option, any product or component or part thereof that is defective or becomes defective during normal and customary use within 365 days after the first date of purchase from Tour Striker. At its option, Tour Striker may replace the product with a new or refurbished product. If the product is no longer available, and repair is not reasonably possible, the defective item will be replaced with a comparable product.
WHAT THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER: Tour Striker does not warrant its products against damage caused by third parties or by abnormal use, misuse, abuse, neglect, or accident. This warranty does not cover products that have been repaired or modified other than by Tour Striker. This warranty does not cover dings, chips, tire marks, deep scratches, unusual rusting, excessively bent shafts, paint scratches, cosmetic blemishes or other normal wear and tear. This warranty does not cover any products which are not manufactured by Tour Striker, Inc. This warranty is not transferable.
WARRANTY RETURN SHIPPING: Customers are responsible for any shipping costs incurred to send back products for warranty repair. Customer is required to pack the item(s) being returned in appropriate sized packaging and with adequate packing material.
HOW MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM: To make a warranty claim for any product purchased on the TourStriker.com website or through our Tour Striker Customer Service, please email us at email@example.com or call 480-664-1002. Our office hours are 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
**If you purchased your product from any vendor other than Tour Striker, Inc., your warranty claims must be made with the vendor by which you purchased your product.
Return Rules and Restrictions
- Money Back Guarantee returns must be made within 30 days of delivery.
- Warranty Returns must be made by making a warranty claim. (See Warranty)
- You must include your original packing slip, a print out of your confirmation email or Tour Striker Return Form along with your return. If you no longer have your packing slip or confirmation email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-664-1002.
- Shipping and handling costs and other additional charges are non-refundable.
- We will not accept CODs or third party billing for returned merchandise.
- If product is damaged upon delivery or if your product is defective, please see our Warranty and call our Customer Service Department immediately at 480-664-1002.
- You can expect your refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 7-15 days of Tour Striker receiving your returned product. Your return will be your paid amount minus any shipping, handling or extra charges as stated above under 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Opened DVD sets are non-returnable and non-refundable unless defective and may be returned under our warranty.
- When returning product, we suggest that you obtain a tracking number for your return shipment for verification the product was shipped and was received by our returns department. We are not responsible for lost/undelivered packages nor will refunds be issued on lost packages.
- Tour Striker will not accept returns issue refunds for items that were not directly purchased from TourStriker.com or the Tour Striker Sales Department.
Steps to Return a Product
If you are within the 30-day money back guarantee or have made a warranty claim and would like to return your Tour Striker product, please email email@example.com or call 480-664-1002 to notify us of your reason for your return and then follow the steps below.
- Find your original packing slip or order confirmation email. Your order number will serve as your Return Authorization Number (RA#). If you cannot find your original packing slip or confirmation email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-664-1002 and we will issue your RA#.
- Pack the item in its original packaging or other sufficient packaging.
- Place one of the following inside the box. a) your original packing slip. b) print out of your confirmation email. c) a note with your Full Name, Address, Phone #, Email, RA#
- Seal up the package in a secure manner.
- Write your RA# on the box just below the address.
- Ship to:
Tour Striker, Inc.
261 Niagara-Carthage Rd., Unit D
Carthage, NC 28327
Please send any other written correspondence to:
Tour Striker, Inc.
1880 E. Laredo Place
Chandler, AZ 85225