We don’t mean to brag but results like this are too good to keep to yourself. We’ve developed a super simple plan for serious results in just 7 days with the Tour Striker PlaneMate. Grab your PlaneMate and let’s get started.
Here’s how to join the challenge:
- 10 Ball Baseline – Pick a club for the challenge and record yourself hitting 10 balls.
- Club Selection – If you choose your least favorite club, you’ll see the biggest results.
- Recording – Set up a tripod or ask a friend to record your swing with the camera looking down the target line (DTL). The camera’s lens should line up with your hands at address.
- Where – If you have access to a launch monitor, this is a great time to use it! If you can go to the range and see your ball flight, great! If you are stuck at home, you can hit balls into a net or even hit foam balls in your living room. The video will tell the story no matter where you are.
- 7-Day PlaneMate Protocol – Go through the 7-Day PlaneMate Protocol using the same club you performed your baseline with. It only takes about 15 minutes a day. Follow along and try to do the recommended exercise each day. It’s okay if you miss a day or two, but try to complete all 7 days within 10 days. It is helpful to record your practice (for review, and for posting!)
- 10 Ball Results – Within 10 days of starting and using the same club, record yourself hitting 10 balls again. Same as your baseline, you should notice a significant difference in these 10 balls compared to your baseline just 7 days ago.
- SHARE! – Post your before and after pictures/videos and your distances if you have them! The average golfer gains 20-25 yards on their longest ball AND 20-25 yards on their AVERAGE ball. Results like that have to be shared. Don’t forget to tag @TourStrikerGolf
The Tour Striker PlaneMate has helped thousands, from rank beginners to top tour players, develop and refine a tour level swing.