I love it when a student finds a great new way to use one of my products that I hadn't thought of.
The video above contains a perfect example:
In addition to everything else the Power Impact Pro can do (see below)...
You can also use it to "wake up your body"...
Get back into the rhythm, timing and tempo of golf...
And FEEL a connected, structurally sound golf swing.
Check out this neat drill in the video above -- I'm going to start using it in all my golf schools!
As I mentioned above, your PIP can do a lot of things.
At it's most basic, it's a resistance band with a golf grip on it...so you can resistance train your golf swing!
But this simple device does so much more for golfers.
It can help improve your...
✅ Range of Motion
✅ Impact Alignment
✅ Muscle Memory
And here's the best part:
Your Power Impact Pro 2.0 comes with 10 bonus videos showing you some of the most popular ways to use it.
These quick videos (between 1 to 2 minutes each) cover the following...
- Introduction to the Power Impact Pro (:51)
- Trail Arm Structured Stretch (1:58)
- Squatting Incline Press (:54)
- Lower Body Side Steps (1:07)
- The Sam Snead Squat (1:59)
- Regular and Reverse Curls (1:48)
- Rear Fly and Rotator Rotations (2:24)
- Prone Lateral Pullovers (2:08)
- PIP Swings (1:22)
- Partner Resistance Drill (1:28)
- Classic Row & Rotational Row (2:05)
And don't forget...
All the exercises above are IN ADDITION TO the regular, "golf swing resistance training" you can do.
Give it a try -- you'll get FREE USA Shipping and your purchase is backed by our 30-day Money-Back Guarantee!