Tour Striker Plane Station 7-Day Protocol
If you have to practice on a mat, the Tour Striker Plane Station allows you to still use aim sticks at various angles to improve your swing. The solid wood base has pre-drilled holes from 40° to 65° in 5° increments along with a couple other key angles. The Plane Station comes with 6 alignment rods and the holes are designed to fit a standard aim stick (or driveway marker). In the 7-Day Protocol for the Tour Striker Plane Station, Martin focuses on using your Plane Station for the four P's – Posture, Plane, Position, and Perspective.
- Intro: What's in the Box?
- Day 1: Position Ball Location
- Day 2: Position Head Position
- Day 3: Plane 60° Backswing
- Day 4: Plane 65° "Over the top"
- Day 5: Posture Booty Back
- Day 6: Posture Knee Position
- Day 7: Perspective
- Bonus: Continue Development