What is the S.A.M.I. and how can it help you?
S.A.M.I. is an acronym for Structural Awareness Motion Instrument and it is designed to help you:
- Maintain Arm Structure & Extension
- Learn Proper Clubhead Control
- Master Hand & Path Awareness
- Understand ‘Hinging’ vs. ‘Flipping’
- Improve Short Game and Putting Technique
Watch these videos below to learn how to practice with the S.A.M.I.
Tour Striker S.A.M.I. Video Playlist
(Click “Playlist” in the top left corner of this video for a drop down menu of more videos.)